Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

WFW: My Turn Part 2

When we left off, I was getting extensions clipped into my hair.


Micah came over to visit me and keep my nerves calm.


And mom checked in on me too.


At this point, a few people started trying to convince me to just wear my hair down.  It was very strange having such long locks, but I knew it would look way better up.  I really only added the extensions for fullness. 


I refused to call the thing I'm holding a tiara.  I preferred "jewelled headpiece".


Headpiece in.  Hair nearly complete.


My G'ma arrived and gave her seal of approval.

I started to feel a little emotional and weepy, so Micah used her comedic dance moves to distract me.
She definitely succeeded.




Next up:  The cutest members of the wedding party arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment