Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Cheerful Sunday

Friendship makes me feel cheerful!

This was a very good week for me and friends.

On Wednesday I ran into a neighbour at the grocery store.  She has a son 10 weeks older than Linus and we sat and had coffee and a chat in the store's cafe.  We made plans to go to a Rhythm Time baby group on Tuesday and she brought me homemade chicken schnitzel that evening!

On Thursday I got word that my best friend Micah had gotten her flight to come visit us.  She'll be here in a little less than 3 weeks!

On Friday I met up with 3 ladies (and their babies) from my antenatal classes.  The babies (2 boys- Gram and Eric; 1 girl- Beatrice) were all born within about a week of each other and it was so fun to see them all together and have a nice chat.  We also ate yummy cupcakes.  I'm going to Baby Zumba (I'm not sure what it is, but I'm excited!) with at least one of the girls on Wednesday.

And now, a baby picture:


1 comment:

  1. That's great! I'm glad things are looking up on the friendship front.

    ReplyDelete