Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Easily amused

So, I may have mentioned before that Linus is just about my favorite ever. He's so fun and his little personality is really starting to shine through. The other day I had the hiccups and Linus, though initially startled, Linus decided that it was the funniest thing ever.
I was forced to video it for posterity.
Now I'm sharing my son's adorableness with you.


(my mom told me the video didn't work the first time, so I fixed it!)

You're welcome.
Though my big brother has often derided me for being "easily amused", I've always considered the fact that I'm easily amused to be a huge asset. It means that life is usually a whole lot more fun for me than for those constantly suffering from ennui. I'm pleased that it seems I've already passed this trait on to Linus.

Are you easily amused too?
What silly traits do you hope to pass on to your children?

1 comment: