Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Mom hair part 2

Hey Guys...
Thanks for all the comments on the last post and for letting me know I'm not alone in my crazies!
So my dramatic chop didn't exactly happen.
I asked Hailey what she thought, explaining my state of waiver.  She decisively proclaimed that we'd trim about and inch and put in some more long layers.  I was sold.

Ross likes to call me Mrs. Flouncy Bounce when I'm fresh from the salon.

At that point, I hadn't actually told her I was pregnant yet.  (I actually lost enough weight during the first trimester that it's nearly impossible to tell if you don't know- unless of course, you are looking in my bra where I've managed to go from an E to an H in 15 weeks.)  I let her in on the news while she was cutting, which was strangely awkward.  I mean what do you say:  "Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant."?  That's what I went with.

As I was getting up from the chair, Hailey said something to me that cracked me up.  Especially given my post yesterday.  "Just so you know, if you come to me at any point in your pregnancy from here on out and tell me to chop your hair off, I'm going to say no, give you a trim, and send you on your way.  You'll thank me later."

Gotta love having a hairstylist you can trust!

3 comments: