Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Case of the Rhinestone Thingies

One of the hazards/joys of Ross' work is that he sometimes ends up with mystery items.

At a recent auction he bought a pallet that contained a couple of items:

1. Rhinestone buckle/sliders.


2.  These rhinestone things.


So here's where I need your help.  Item number 2.  These rhinestone strips with circles on the end.  What the heck are they???!!!

They are packaged with 2 together, so whatever they are- it appears they should be used in a pair.

I've spent an obscene amount of time searching ebay under a variety of terms and not found anything that looks the same.  I've floated a few guesses, which Ross isn't sold on.  (I'm keeping them to myself for now, so I don't plant ideas in your head).

So.  What do you think the use for 2 8.5 inch rhinestone strip/circle thingies is intended to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment