Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Sniff sniff


I don't know if this product exists in America, but I never noticed it before moving here.   They are basically double sized tissues.  I have to say, I'm not a fan.  

I think it's because (gross info time) when I blow my nose, stuff comes out and I want to throw it away.  That feels wasteful because there is so much clean tissue left, but I'm not going to carry around a tissue half filled with snot- cause that's gross.  Duh!  

So, I already wasn't a fan of this product, but then they went and poked the bear that is my crazies* by putting out a new commercial:


So, the gist of the ad seems to be that they have a new package that will cause the tissues to be annoyingly easy to lose and hard to find.  Who is the ad genius who came up with that?!  Seriously.  Am I the only one that doesn't get this as a concept for an ad campaing.  "Kleenex:  We'll irritate you real good!"  

I swear, every time this ad comes on the TV my blood pressure goes up and I have to stop myself from yelling at the screen.  I have no idea why it gets under my skin so much.  I guess that's just my crazies for you.

What drives you needlessly crazy?


*I am fully aware that Kleenex doesn't know who I am or do anything to intentionally provoke me.  I'm being humorous  not delusional :)

No comments:

Post a Comment