Pages

Friday 13 May 2011

Blogger sucks

Blogger has been driving me insane for the better part of 24 hours.
I know they're working on it, but it's getting old.

Anyway- they decided to see if they could provoke my crazy by stealing my post about my craziness.
They haven't succeeded yet... much.

Anyway- I had a more exciting post in the works for today, but You Tube is also infected with the crazies.

Luckily, I've got this picture for your viewing enjoyment while the internet figures out what the heck it's problem is.


We went through TK Maxx today and I had to indulge one of my other crazy habits.  Trying on hats.
There were some real doozies.  This one made me feel very Parisian.

Someday I will have the kind of lifestyle that requires me to have head ware like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment