Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

A Nice Day for a White Wedding!

In honour of the big wedding I'm going to...


Tell you how I get my whites so white!
Are you excited?
I thought so :)

I'll tell you the really exciting part now.  It's without bleach!
That's right a no-bleach method for getting your whites nice and bright.
Now you're excited, right?

It's cheap and easy and it just takes one little thing.


Yep, I just sprinkle a few spoonfuls of bicarbonate of soda/baking soda into the machine.  It works like a charm and is way less harsh and chemically.   I'm still surprised by how well it works.  One of the best things about it is not worrying about things that have color.  See that sock in the right side of the drum?  It has little yellow chicks on it, but I don't have to worry about them fading!   It's also cheaper and more natural than oxi-clean and the like.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment